Left banner image adapted from amyloidosis gross node, by Ed Uthman MD, Creative Commons license

Snot Photo Request

While putting together the nasal discharge posts I noticed a severe lack of such images on Wikimedia Commons, or even Flickr Commons. Other mucus types are provided, but no nasal mucus!

So I have a challenge for you, readers - upload snot images to Wikimedia. You can choose your licensing based on your preferences, I have no problem with attribution (Creative Commons, released Public Domain, whatever).

They should be usable, no blurry facial shots or anything inappropriate based on Wikimedia's terms, and indexed/tagged properly according to their rules (under mucus, probably with a subpage "nasal", I'll let their editors decide). If I see a really good one, I'll post it here as an update to the Nasal Discharge post and you get bragging rights. Bonus kudos to medical professionals who have endoscopic sinus shots.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...